Corrugated cardboard and corrugated cardboard products are one of the most important packing materials types, applied in the number of industries, including transport.Selenginsky pulp and cardboard mill produces three-layer corrugated cardboard of the following brands: T22, T23, T24, T25, T26, T27 and five-layer corrugated cardboard of P32, P34 brands (according to P 52901-2007 Russian National Standard/GOST).
Corrugated cardboard possesses good strength and depreciation qualities.
- T - three-layer, consisting of two flat and one corrugated layer;
- P - five-layer, consisting of three flat (two external and one internal) and two corrugated layers.
Sheet corrugated cardboard is manufactured in sheets with the following reel cores:
- Е (micro): maximum size – 2050 x 3000 mm
- B (fine): maximum size – 2050 x 3000 mm
- C (average): maximum size– 2050 x 3000 mm
The sheets’ sizes are established in coordination with the consumer.
Produced corrugated cardboard surface can have brown or white blanket.
Specifications manualDownload document
Area of application
- Practical cardboard containers have become popular in industry and trade, they are used by factories and plants. They are perfect when you repair your apartment or summer cottage.
- Corrugated cardboard is actively used in several industry branches - construction, printing, perfume and food sectors. Depending on the application, different types of corrugated packaging may be used. They are classified according to the number of layers.
- Three-layer cardboard is used to produce cardboard boxes or inserts for packaging glass and other fragile goods.
- Corrugated five-layer cardboard is suitable when you need an extreme strong package (wrapping food, vegetables or fruit). Such a material is also relevant to wrap household appliances and other large-sized goods in order to protect them during transportation.